This privacy statement is provided by Total Mast Solutions Limited for the information of visitors (referred to as “us”, “our” or “we” in these terms) and the visitors to our website (referred to as “you” or “your” in these terms). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy statement explains how we use the information collected about you and how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information. In these terms, “third parties” means persons, firms or companies that are not subsidiary or associated or joint venture companies of Total Mast Solutions Limited. By placing an order on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- Who We Are
This website is controlled by Total Mast Solutions Limited, a Company incorporated in England and Wales, Company registration number 06840282.
Registered Office address: 78 Loughborough Road, Quorn, Loughborough, LE12 8DX
Trading address: Total Mast Solutions Ltd, Unit 4, Bradgate House Farm, Cropston, Leicester, LE7 7GE, England
Telephone number: +44 (0) 1509 416 972
- Information Gathered by Total Mast Solutions
- When you request information or services on our website(s), you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, address etc. We may also collect information about you from emails or letters that you send to us or from telephone calls with you.
- The information that you provide enables us to supply you with further information about our company, products, services. It also helps us to contact you if you have requested further information or logged an enquiry.
- We may on occasion, collect additional information from any offers that you may request through the website.
- We may also use collected information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage and its services and it may also provide such information to third parties. You cannot be personally identified by this information.
- Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 we are not required to notify the Data Protection Commissioner about information that may be obtained about individuals.
Cookies are small amounts of information that we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details, our system may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our site(s) during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise site content for you. A cookie will not allow a website operator to obtain information of a personal nature that will identify you to us, such as your name and address. We will only be aware of such information if you provide the information, or if you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information automatically. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site(s). You can withdraw your consent to the use of the cookie at any time.
- Distribution of Data
- Any information that is gathered from visitors to our website is used by us and possibly third parties unless you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If our business or any part of the business is sold or integrated with another business your data and information may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and may be passed on to the new owners of the business or relevant part of the business who may use such data and information for the various purposes given in this privacy statement.
- By visiting our website(s), you consent to the use of your information as set out in this privacy statement. We may change our privacy statement at any time. If we change our privacy statement, we will post the changes on this website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. We will also contact you should we make any changes so that you may have the opportunity to object to the changes so far as they relate to your data and information.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, there is a possibility that your information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information to us you consent to these transfers.
- Use of Your Information
Your information will enable us to supply the goods you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information collected to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We will not be held liable for any breach of security not caused by our negligence which results in loss to the consumer.
- Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to us at the address in paragraph 1. We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on computers in the UK and accessed by or given to our staff working within the UK. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on its behalf. We will only disclose this information to third parties for the purposes of validating your credit card.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- Limitation of Your Liability
If you request us to remove your information from our databases or you wish us to amend or change the information held about you on our database, we will remove or amend any such information on your request. Such requests should be made by email to email@example.com or by letter to our trading address above.
- Security and Data Protection
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Contact Total Mast Solutions Limited
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how we run our website or your dealings with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law and Juristiction
The terms of this privacy statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.