We have an extensive range of masts suitable for mounting lights. Our lighting masts have been in service with many of the world’s military, fire, police, and government organisations for many years and have a proven record of performance for quality and reliability.
We also supply a number of precision Tilt and Turn devices and accompanying Lamps. Our lamp units come in a range of voltages and are supplied complete with bulb, protection grid and fixed or quick-release mounting brackets for attaching them to the masts. We can provide many types of pan and tilt devices which can separately rotate and tilt multiple lights. Our masts can carry an impressive head load weight of over 500kg, with some models requiring no guying assembly as they are self-supporting.
Portable Lighting Masts…
We have a range of versatile, lightweight, tripod mounted lighting solutions simple and very quick to deploy by a single person. Our portable mast range is commonly used for temporary lighting applications and a number of models can be supplied with internal spiralled cables. All of our masts carry the CE mark of quality assurance along with all other certifications generally required by procurement personnel.
Sports Pitch Lighting
Our masts are the perfect solution for sports lighting and they are commonly used for football, rugby, tennis, hockey and athletics along with multi use facilities. There are a number of advantages for using telescopic masts against fixed columns such as:
- Safe and easy access for maintaining and cleaning the lights/lamps.
- Extremely robust masts with huge head load capacity – over 900 types available.
- Far less visual impact as the lights can be retracted when not in use.
- Much preferred by planning authorities and residential communities due to decreased visual impact.
- Very easy to install and maintain
- Some masts do not require any form of planning permission as it can be designated as a temporary structure.
- Anti-climb and anti-vandalism measures can be fitted to all masts.
- More versatility in terms of location and extended and retracted height.
- Quick extension/retraction. For example, a 15m mast would take approximately one and a half minutes to extend.
- Increased pitch use time and increased revenue flow for the club.
- Reduced light pollution
- Manual or motorised 360° mast rotation enables you to choose the area to be illuminated, useful for side by side pitches.
Recommended masts for lighting
The manual roof mast is a very good solution when there is not much space inside the vehicle body, the mast can be easily mounted on the vehicle roof and can be 90° tilted, manually or electrically.
All our keyed masts are built by our expert craftsmen using the best quality materials. The tube wall thickness ranges from 3.5mm minimum to 6mm. This gives maximum strength and durability. They are fully anodised for protection even against the harshest of elements.
Each mast is constructed from 2mm anodised aluminium, which is very robust yet more lightweight than steel.
The winch up mast range are extremely strong and can be used in harsh environments, they operate perfectly in freezing temperatures, dusty environments and sandy conditions.
Can't find what you're looking for?
View the whole range of our mast solutionsView the range
Why Choose Us?
For many years we have worked closely with many of the worlds military, government, and civilian security organisations, and therefore have a vast knowledge of this application. We always ensure our systems are specifically designed to be a user-friendly, rapid deployment solution to suit your specific requirements.
Want to buy or hire?
For sale or rental enquiry, contact our specialist